Maximize Your Responses with Our FREE Microsite Offer
Choose one of our turnkey postcard packages and we will build you a one-page microsite that complements the theme of your postcard—absolutely FREE.* It's easy to qualify. Here's how:
- Select a print, prep and mail postcard package with a minimum of:
- 5,000 Addressed Admail postcards, or
- 10,000 Unaddressed postcards
- You provide copy, and graphics and 4 survey questions, per microsite template requirements, below
It's that simple. So call us at 1-800-422-1309 to schedule your postcard package and qualify for your free microsite.
* Note that we can supply additional services to assist with creation of copy or other microsite content at an additional fee.
What are the Benefits of a Microsite?
- They can help you to gather name and address data for prospects that respond to your magazine advertising or unaddressed pieces.
- They can help you acquire the right to deal with prospects that respond to your addressed pieces when using rented lists.
- They allow you to expand content and engage customers and prospects.
- They allow you to track results.
- They can be used in conjunction with other marketing channels, such as email and social media, to amplify your overall reach.
- You can use them in many different ways, as illustrated below.
Now your campaign can feature both traditional and electronic media, all at one great price. What better way to boost your response rates?
What do you get on your microsite?
- Your logo (to be supplied in vector format)
- Call to action headline
- Brief supporting copy
- Supporting graphic
- Additional text (recommended for your offer)
- Standard contact form
- An additional 4 survey questions
- Background image
- Responsive, mobile-ready design
- Cross-browser compatibility for modern browsers
The Microsite Template
We know that a picture's worth a thousand words, so here's a quick screenshot of the basic template that will be used for your site (click to visit the template directly):
How can you use your microsite?
- Focus on a single service, product or theme
- Target specific audience groups
- Introduce events
- A variety of other purposes