Serious and Sincere
Welcome to “almost spring”!
Yes, the guy in this picture is the same guy that sang “That Little Piece of Mail”.
While I have to admit that we have had a lot of fun with That Little Piece of Mail, and folks are continuing to read the blog post and listen to the song, when it comes to business, we are both serious and sincere. Although most customers already know this, sometimes it does not hurt to repeat our key objectives. To this end:
1. We don’t want you to spend a cent more on postage than you have to.
2. We want you to take advantage of special postage discounts, wherever possible.
3. We don’t want you to experience any unpleasant surprises.
4. We want you to be aware of all of your options, including concepts that we have researched.
5. We want your targeted direct marketing campaigns to work.
Above all, we want our efforts to make a positive contribution to your bottom line.
This is serious stuff and we are sincere in our commitments. Now, having said that, we may show a bit of a light-hearted side from time to time, but when it comes to our success, your business is our business, and that always remains first and foremost in our minds.
As I mention above, most of this goes without saying, but it never hurts to reinforce these objectives with customers, valued prospects and associates.
For more direct marketing tips and ways to enhance your DM programs visit our Archive of Direct Marketing Tips